x
Register  \/ 
x

or

stickyOffice Tab Stopped Working

More
3 years 5 months ago #761 by TPheister
Replied by TPheister on topic Office Tab Stopped Working
I am having a similar problem. I had to reinstall office and then I installed OfficeTab Enterprise x64. I configured the settings, and opened Excel. The tabs didn't show up. I looked at the Options -> Add-Ins -> COM add-ins and see that the location is blank for both OfficeTab.TabsforExcel2013 and TabsforOfficeHelper.Helper

How do I get the tabs for show up again?

I am running Windows 10 version 1803.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #747 by qiuhongkun
Replied by qiuhongkun on topic Office Tab Stopped Working
Hello,
Please try to contact us with your order information. You can contact me jaychivo@extendoffice.com.
Thanks in advance.

More
3 years 5 months ago #745 by Louise Celli-1
Office Tab Stopped Working was created by Louise Celli-1
I downloaded Office Tab version 13.x, and uninstalled my version 11.x.; then installed v 13.x

I did not realize that the 13.x version was beyond my free update period and only discovered that when I tried to use it.

So I uninstalled the 13.x version, and reinstalled my original 11.x. I configured it to my liking, opened Word 2013, but there were no tabs and it did not display as a tab in Word's ribbon.

I restarted my pc and tried again, but it still didn't work. I reinstalled again, made sure my license number was correct, but it still won't work.

Please help - I really can't work without it, and I can't figure out why it won't work.

Thank you!

Moderators: ExcelfansOfficeFans