Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Saturday, 21 March 2020
  0 Replies
  2.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello Ihave a 14 column spreadsheet with columns F, G, J, K, L and M having formulas
in them that return a value in them.  Fornow, I only want to chart columns L and F. The return values for them are as noted below.  The goal is to have on the horizontal X axis show two sections. One for Starts and the other for Finishes then within those two sectionshave a bar for each of the 4 listed below, in their respective section.  I’ve tried this but cant get it to do what Idesire and I know it can be done as I’ve seen it in the past on different
spreadsheets.  I’m using Microsoft Office365.  As you can see in the screen shot,I’m getting dates on the left, I don’t want that…  On the bottom I’m getting the statuses I wantbut in the way that I need them.  Seeabove.  Knowing this, section 1 forStarts in my chart would show 1 for Early, 1 for On Time and 2 for On
Hold.  Section 2 for  finishes would show 3 for Need To Finish and1 for Early.

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]
  • Starts[/*][font=Times New Roman] [/font][list][font=Times New Roman] [/font]
  • On Hold, Need To Finish, Late, Early, On Time[/*][font=Times New Roman] [/font]
[font=Times New Roman] [/font][*]Finishes[/*][font=Times New Roman] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman] [/font]
  • On Hold, Need To Start, Late, Early, On Time[/*][font=Times New Roman] [/font]
[font=Times New Roman][/font][/list]
There are no replies made for this post yet.