By Mattaton չորեքշաբթի, 09 հունվարի 2019թ
Գրառումներ 11
Սիրում 0
Դիտումներ 4.6K
Քվեարկել 0
We'd noticed a slowdown in Outlook since installing Kutools. When clicking an email to display it in the reading pane, it'd take 20 seconds to show it and the Outlook window would go blank until it finished loading the email. I just uninstalled Kutools and it shows the emails instantly.

Any idea what we can do to fix this?

Thanks!
Matt
Բարեւ,
Շնորհակալություն մեզ հետ կապվելու համար:
Do you have any other add-ins in your Outlook add-ins manager?
Please try to disable other Outlook add-ins.
Thanks in advance.
·
5 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
We have other add-ins like one for Exchange and Acrobat PDFMaker, which we need. I'll try disabling everything but the Exchange add-in and see what happens.
·
5 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
i am having the same problem.

disabled all other add-ins, but outlook is still lagging with kutools 10.

if i disable kutools everything runs fine and fast.
·
5 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
I did the same. All add-ins disabled, it runs fine. Kutools enabled, sloooooww.
·
5 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
Բարեւ,
Շուտով մենք կփորձենք ընդլայնել այն առաջիկա տարբերակներում:
·
5 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
I was getting the same issue as do above. However, I somehow manage to get this website http://www.aolhelp247.com/blog/how-to-delete-aol-email-hacked-account/ for the technical help.
·
4 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
We'd noticed a slowdown in Outlook since installing Kutools. When clicking an email to display it in the reading pane, it'd take 20 seconds to show it and the Outlook window would go blank until it finished loading the email. I just uninstalled Kutools and it shows the emails instantly.

Any idea what we can do to fix this?

Thanks!
Matt

I am having the same issue as Matt. Are there any suggestions to fix this? I am running the trial version because I wanted to give Kutools for Outlook a try before purchasing. I love the Kutools for excel but this is causing instant headache. I have disabled all other add-ons and still get the blue circle of death pretty much at every turn ever since installing. I run Outlook 2016. Any tips/tricks or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!
·
4 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
I am having the same issue as Matt. Are there any suggestions to fix this? I am running the trial version because I wanted to give Kutools for Outlook a try before purchasing. I love the Kutools for excel but this is causing instant headache. I have disabled all other add-ons and still get the blue circle of death pretty much at every turn ever since installing. I run Outlook 2016. Any tips/tricks or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Good luck. We gave up on it and we DID pay for it. I don't know how anyone is using it. It's obviously not a bug that is limited to a couple of people.
·
4 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
Բարեւ,
Ներողություն անհանգստության համար.
If you have purchased the software and you can contact us for the refund within 60-day.
Please contact us with your order information.
Կներեք:
·
4 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
Բարեւ,
Ներողություն անհանգստության համար.
If you have purchased the software and you can contact us for the refund within 60-day.
Please contact us with your order information.
Կներեք:

It's been over 60 days. I posted this thread 8 months ago. And that's a sad response. So, you know it's slow and offer a refund instead of fixing it?
·
4 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
Sorry, you should contact us via email (sales@extendoffice.com):
Please contact us with your order information via email, and we will refund it to you. Please don't worry about it.
·
4 տարի առաջ
·
0 Սիրում
·
0 քվե
·
0 Comments
·
Դիտել ամբողջական գրառումը