Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 22 December 2021
  3 Replies
  5.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
MSG file format contain just one message in each .msg file and PDF file format contain huge data that is very helpful in all activity. I want to migrate my MSG files into PDF file format. If you have any solution to convert MSG to PDF file format then please explain for me. 
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi techie000-,

Sorry we don't have such feature by now. Please search online to download a converter. :) We would consider include the feature in our future versions.

If you need to export multiple emails to separate Text / Pdf / Html / Csv files In Outlook, please check this article: https://www.extendoffice.com/product/kutools-for-outlook/outlook-save-emails-as-text-files.html

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
If you have MS Outlook then you can drag MSG file in it and use Import Export tool for PST. For PDF you can search any online tool and easily migrate MSG data to PDF.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I want to tell you that if somehow you manage to migrate MSG data to EML then you can migrate that file to PDF using Mozilla Thunderbird. Otherwise third-party solution is the only hope for you.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.