Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 28 March 2022
  5 Replies
  14K Visits
Votes
Undo
This feature allows users to invoke the built-in functions of KUTOOLS using VBA code as follows:

1. Add a reference to KutoolsforExcel in the project (as shown in the following figure)

Press Alt + F11 shortcuts to open the VB editor in Excel, and then please click Tools > References… to add KutoolsforExcele as a references in the VBA project.

VBA-01.png
VBA-02.png

2. Use the CallKutoolsAction method in a VBA code to call a specific function of KUTOOLS, which contains a parameter of the Actions enumeration type that specifies which function to specifically call, such as the following code:

Sub CallKutoolsActionDemo()
'Call the Compare Cells function
Call Callkutoolsaction(CompareCells)
'Invoke the About function
Call Callkutoolsaction(About)
End Sub
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
What is Kroger Guest Satisfaction Survey?

Kroger Customer Survey

krogerstoresfeedback.com Survey is an online survey conducted by the Kroger supermarket store to get feedback from their customers and feedback regarding their products and services. By taking advantage of the Kroger Survey, the customers can interact with them via this review and write genuine reviews of their journey and experiences shopping with the Kroger store.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
I Just love your Blog super interesting and informative.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,
I am trying to add Kutools for Word the same way, but in tools - references I miss "KutoolsforWord", can you help me out please? (Off course I have it installed :) )
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,
I am trying to add Kutools for Word the same way, but in tools - references I miss "KutoolsforWord", can you help me out please? (Off course I have it installed :) )

Sorry, we don't have it in the Kutools for Word.:)
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
yes kutools are not available for word
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.